Albion Bulk Loading GunsRequest Samples
$93.99 – $699.99
Albion® Teflon®-coated quart bulk loading guns are great for applying caulking or chinking from a 5-gal. pail. Quality Albion® construction means smooth, consistent beads each time and no plunger blow-out Teflon®-coated for easier cleaning and long-term storage. Available in traditional manual drive and cordless electric. The manual Consumer gun allows use of the plastic nozzles, the Professional Gun allows you to use the fixed metal nozzles and plastic ones.
View More Info
You may also like…
This 16-5/16 IN. Worm Drive Skilsaw is the new boss. The biggest worm drive saw on Earth tears through whatever you throw at it. This beast of a saw boasts a 6-1/4 IN. cutting capacity to power through 6x in one easy cut. The magnesium, die-cast foot plate guarantees true, square cuts every time. With lightweight, durable magnesium construction, brass worm drive gearing, and our 15 AMP Dual-Field™ motor, everything about this saw is built to be relentless. The included 16-5/16 IN. SKIL blade makes perfect cuts right out of the box.
- Unrivaled for power, size and performance
- Larger and sturdy sole plate for added stability
- Front roller for easy moving over rough materials
- Guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planing width
- Poly "V" belt designed with grooves efficiently transfers power from the motor to the blades
- Large ejection chute provides high rate of chip discharge