Albion Bulk Loading GunsRequest Samples
$93.99 – $699.99
Albion® Teflon®-coated quart bulk loading guns are great for applying caulking or chinking from a 5-gal. pail. Quality Albion® construction means smooth, consistent beads each time and no plunger blow-out Teflon®-coated for easier cleaning and long-term storage. Available in traditional manual drive and cordless electric. The manual Consumer gun allows use of the plastic nozzles, the Professional Gun allows you to use the fixed metal nozzles and plastic ones.
View More Info
You may also like…
Use these helpful tools so finish sanding won’t wear you out.
Sashco’s Buffy Pad system are the efficient and easy-to-use alternatives to everyday sandpaper. They make quick work of removing wood fuzz (called felting), and are gentle yet effective when used on hand-peeled logs and delicate wood fixtures that require a light touch.Use these helpful tools so finish sanding won’t wear you out.
- Labyrinth construction features a complex series of channels to prevent penetration of dust and debris into the field and armature for maximum operational life
- Motor winding protection features "Zig-Zag" varnish on the armature and hardened powder on the field coils to act as an impenetrable barrier to dust and debris
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned at every 90o for optimal positioning
- Removable side handle can be mounted on left or right side of tool
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Unrivaled for power, size and performance
- Larger and sturdy sole plate for added stability
- Front roller for easy moving over rough materials
- Guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planing width
- Poly "V" belt designed with grooves efficiently transfers power from the motor to the blades
- Large ejection chute provides high rate of chip discharge
Emseal offers 2 Types of Log Home Gasket Tapes:
CLASSIC: For more than 30 years EMSEAL has offered an economical, expanding, open-cell, foam tape impregnated with water-based, acrylic-modified asphalt. Classic Log Home Gasket Tape provides UV stability and sealing ability, as well as resistance to aging and to vermin (bugs, rodents, birds, etc.).
ACRYLIC: EMSEAL Acrylic Log Home Gasket Tape was developed in the early 1980’s using in place of asphalt, a water-based, acrylic impregnation. Compatible with liquid sealants, chinking, and stains and preservatives, it is clean-handling and free from visible contact staining.
EMSEAL Acrylic Log Home Gasket Tape is particularly suitable for construction methods such as Swedish cope and is widely used by handcrafters. It is also suitable for flat-on-flat construction where sealant tape is installed at the outer edges of the logs AND where sprayed-on log sealer or stain may come in contact with the tape.