SculpWood Paste is a two-component, spreadable, waterproof paste for filling cracks and defects in rot-damaged wood. It spreads easily; won’t sag, drag or pull. An excellent companion for Sculpwood Putty where filling cracks is needed.
- Spreads with ease and control.
- Will not sag, drag or pull.
- Simple two-component system; requires no additional modification with fillers or thickeners.
- Features a convenient 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Two color system ensures complete mixing.
- 100% waterproof.
- No shrinkage on curing.
Use SculpWood Paste for filling cracks and smoothing out damaged areas.
SculpWood Putty & SculpWood Paste are the wood replacement components of The EndRot System. They are commonly used with System Three RotFix , a low viscosity wood sealer and consolidant.