Get outstanding dispensing force for tough applications and the most bead control in any cordless gun. Deliver caulk or adhesives smoothly and steadily, even with the highest viscosity materials, with the incredible pushing force of the M18TM Cordless caulking gun. All-metal gears provide an industry-leading 950 lbs of force, and CFTTM Constant Flow Technology eliminates motor oscillation for steady dispensing and even beads at all viscosity levels. A variable-speed trigger and six-setting maximum speed dial optimize the tool’s 0-21 inches per minute (IPM) flow rate. The exclusive Milwaukee® anti-drip mechanism prevents oozing of excess material when the trigger is released. A rotating collar gives you maximum bead control around turns, and the quick-change carriage design lets you change between 10-oz, 30oz, bulk loading and sausage-style containers. The M18 REDLITHIUMTM Battery lets you dispense more than 200 10-oz tubes of construction adhesive on one charge.
- All-metal gears: Deliver industry-leading 950 lbs of dispensing force for the highest viscosity materials
- Variable-speed trigger: Allows for maximum flow-rate and bead-width control
- CFT™ Constant Flow Technology: Offers steady flow rate and even beads at all viscosity levels
- Anti-drip mechanism: Instantly stops material from dripping upon trigger release
- Rotating quick-change collar: Accepts all Milwaukee® quick-change configurations: 10-oz carriage, 30-oz carriage, and 20-oz sausage barrels as well as our M18 Bulk Loading Conversion Kit
- 6-Setting max speed dial: Optimizes flow rate from 0-21 IPM (inches per minute)
There are no reviews yet.