Sikkens Cetol Log & Siding is a wood stain and sealant that provides prestige, performance and perfection in every bucket. Sikkens Log & Siding provides rich, saturated, vibrant colors that make your home stand out with a satin finish. Translucent pigments enhance the beauty of your wood. Superior durability means less time maintaining and more time enjoying your beautiful home.
Product Type: Oil-based, alkyd resin formula
Uses: Logs, wood siding and trim
- Sikkens Log & Siding provides you with prestige, performance and perfection in every bucket.
- Rich, saturated, vibrant colors make your home stand out.
- Translucent pigments enhance the beauty of your wood and allows the natural wood grain to show through. Two coats of the satin finish gives a warm, welcoming, reflective quality to your home’s exterior.
- Superior durability means less work for you over time.
- Protect your investment and dream with the quality and beauty of Sikkens Cetol Log & Siding.
- Same Sikkens formula…..a new name!
|Container Size||Rough Sawn (coverage per coat)||Smooth (coverage per coat)|
|1 Gallon||150-225 square feet||300-400 square feet|
|5 Gallon||750-1125 square feet||1500-2000 square feet|
PRODUCT FACTS FOR SIKKENS LOG & SIDING
Measured Square Footage
Take each wall and multiply length x height. Example 40' long x 10' high= 400 sq. ft.
Add each wall together 400 + 400 + 250 + 250 = 1300 sq. ft. Example 400 sq. ft. x 4= 1600 sq. ft.
For each of your gable ends (the triangles) use Base x Height/2
Example 30' x 15' = 450'/2 = 225 sq ft. Add all areas together.
Adjust for Type of Log
A round log has a different surface area than a flat timber. We must account for the curvature and size of the log so we don't end up short on stain. Select your log type
Most maintenance coats are done with one coat, often clear. If you plan to add a coat of color and a clear, feel free to ask one of our specialists for some advice.
Rough logs will take more stain than smooth logs. If your logs are rough, check off the box and it will calculate based on a rough surface.
Note: All calculations are estimated. Actual coverage will vary based on surface condition, species and moisture content.