FLIR ONE Pro-Android-USB-C Offers
The all new FLIR OnePro is a must-have for any inspector or contractor’s toolbox. Combining enhanced high resolution MSX imagery with powerful measurement tools and report generation capability. The FLIR ONE shows you the world from a “Thermal Perspective” with live thermal infrared imagery using the FLIR ONE app. It works by detecting heat (thermal) energy, giving you the ability to “see” and measure minute temperature variances. Now you can detect energy leaks, hidden moisture and other problems around your home.
The FLIR OnePro features more powerful thermal sensor with four times the resolution for crisper and clearer thermal images than the original FLIR ONE. Explore additional features like FLIR ONE Panorama, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp functions.
See the Specifications Tab for a list of Device Compatibility
FLIR ONE can measure temperatures on any spot in a scene between -4°F and 248°F (-20° to 120°C).
Ask Another Pro
Connect with certified thermographers around the world for a second set of eyes on your project.
FLIR ONE App
Explore additional features like FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™ functions.
The revolutionary OneFit adjustable-height connector ensures that your FLIR One will fit your phone or tablet, even with its rugged case still in place so you don’t have to choose between protecting your phone and thermal vision.
VividIR™ Image Enhancement
VividIR™ is FLIR’s latest and most powerful image processing. Delivering true SuperResolution image enhancement to the FLIR One Pro, ™ advanced image processing delivers stunningly crisp imagery and fine detail.
FLIR ONE App allows you to share thermal images and videos to the social media platform of your choice.
See at Night
- Measure temperature
- Create, capture, and share thermal images
- Record and share thermal videos
- Find water leaks
- Trace spills and water damage
- Find electrical shorts
- Locate radiant floor heating coils
- Find insects and rodents in walls and attics
- Go exploring at night
- Observe wild animals
- Help find other camp sites at night
- Ensure a campfire is extinguished
- Locate friends in the dark
Search and Rescue
- See through most smoke
- Help locate people or pets overboard while boating
- Help locate lost people or pets in the dark
Health and Safety
- Check the temperature of baby food and formula
- Monitor exercise and physical activity
Pet Health and Safety
- Locate fresh pet stains
- Look for “hot spots” on skin
- Find lost/hiding pets in the dark
- Detect lurkers and intruders in your house or back yard
- Check around your car in a dark parking lot
- Check water temperature
There are no reviews yet.