• PROFESSIONAL CLEANING STRENGTH: CLEAN+BRITE can be used to clean wood surfaces from tannin stains, mould, mildew and even mild greying.
• VERSATILE: CLEAN+BRITE can be used on exterior wood surfaces as well as concrete, stone and masonry.
• SAFE FOR EXISTING FINISHES: CLEAN+BRITE can be used to safely clean exterior wood surfaces, removing dirt, mould, greying and environmental pollution.
• EASY TO USE: CLEAN+BRITE can be applied easily with a low-pressure garden pump sprayer and easily rinsed off with a garden hose after its activation period.
CLEAN+BRITE Cleans and Brightens:
• All exterior wood, siding, logs, decks and fences
• All exterior concrete, stone and masonry surfaces
Measured Square Footage
Take each wall and multiply length x height. Example 40' long x 10' high= 400 sq. ft.
Add each wall together Example 400 + 400 + 250 + 250 = 1300 sq. ft.
For each of your gable ends (the triangles) use Base x Height/2
Example 30' x 15' = 450'/2 = 225 sq ft. Add all areas together.
Adjust for Type of Log
A round log has a different surface area than a flat timber. We must account for the curvature and size of the log so we don't end up short on stain. Select your log type
Most maintenance coats are done with one coat, often clear. If you plan to add a coat of color and a clear, feel free to ask one of our specialists for some advice.
Rough logs will take more stain than smooth logs. If your logs are rough, check off the box and it will calculate based on a rough surface.
Note: All calculations are estimated. Actual coverage will vary based on surface condition, species and moisture content.