Albion Bulk Loading GunsRequest Samples
$93.99 – $699.99
Albion® Teflon®-coated quart bulk loading guns are great for applying caulking or chinking from a 5-gal. pail. Quality Albion® construction means smooth, consistent beads each time and no plunger blow-out Teflon®-coated for easier cleaning and long-term storage. Available in traditional manual drive and cordless electric. The manual Consumer gun allows use of the plastic nozzles, the Professional Gun allows you to use the fixed metal nozzles and plastic ones.
View More Info
You may also like…
Make impossible cuts, possible. Backed by legendary Worm Drive gearing, the 16 IN. Carpentry Chainsaw combines power and durability for extraordinary productivity. Our 15 AMP Dual-Field™ motor keeps cool on the job, letting you tackle even the most difficult jobs. The full house chain provides precision, giving you cleaner, accurate cuts in a fraction of the time. Featuring magnesium built construction, this chainsaw delivers a lightweight design – allowing for maximum control and efficient handling. The impossible is possible with SKIL.
- Labyrinth construction features a complex series of channels to prevent penetration of dust and debris into the field and armature for maximum operational life
- Motor winding protection features "Zig-Zag" varnish on the armature and hardened powder on the field coils to act as an impenetrable barrier to dust and debris
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned at every 90o for optimal positioning
- Removable side handle can be mounted on left or right side of tool
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation