Boracol Drying time before staining:
Borocal Coverage Rates:
20L: Will cover approximately 750 sq ft depending on porosity of the wood
4L: Will cover approximately 150 sq ft depending on porosity of the wood.
Boracol 20-2 IMPORTANT Notes:
Boracol can only be applied onto bare wood. It will not penetrate through a coating. It MUST be sealed in with a quality coating such as Sashco, Sikkens or Timber Pro so it does not need to be reapplied if the coating is properly maintained.
Boracol 20-2 Uses:
- Joinery and woodwork
- Joist ends in brickwork, heads, rafters
- Projecting beams and all types of structural timbers including those in marine environment, also wooden bridges
- Window and door frames
- Eradicate dry rot and other decay in wood
- Against insect attacks (including termites)
All of the Boracols are registered with the Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA), the 20-2 is also registered with the U.S. Environmentally Protection Agency (EPA) with the rest pending.
BORACOL 20-2 is the original Boracol. As a preventative, this wood preservative is a fungicide and insecticide. The 20-2 is also developed to eradicate dry, wet and white rot, fungal attacks and insect infestations which have already established themselves in building materials.
Boracol 20-2 Features
- Protection for deep inside the wood core — not a surface protectant
- Available in various sizes for different applications